Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Would black hair look good with blue streaks?

I have very curly dark brown, almost black, hair! Its about 5 inches past my shoulder when its straight. 3 1/2 when its curly. My skin tone is a light olive color. Would i look good if i got a bright blue streaks throughout my hair?Would black hair look good with blue streaks?
Blue is cute for the moment, but you have to dye it a lot. After just a few washes in dark hair, it turns into a greenish grey color. The same goes for purple...it turns into grey. If you are ok with the cost of constantly dying it, then go for it.Would black hair look good with blue streaks?
Personally I think strait hair looks better with coloured streaks than curly hair.


As your hair is curly I'd probably suggest not to do it. And I am saying this even though I think generally black hair with blue streaks would look good.





I had a friend who had blond hair and put black streaks in it. Usually I like this look but because her hair was really curly it just looked messy. I think you will have the same problem.





At the end of the day, if you want to try it then you may as well... You can always dye over it if you don't like it. :)
Try getting the tips done blue first instead. If you like the way it looks, when it's curly %26amp; when it's straight, put a little more blue in until you're satisfied. (:


FYI: when you color your hair, it tends to weaken the strands a little bit. When you flat iron it, make sure you put a heat protecting serum in it. I've found that CHI(catatonic hydration interlink) silk infusion works pretty good on my hair.


happy colouring;


-livi:)
WoW. You have beautiful hair. If you got blue streaks I would straighten you hair often. Looks better. So in my opinion, yes, go for it! I am gonna do something like that soon too! :)





Hope I helped
omg yeesss! i have like kinda medium length black haiir and i was thinkin bout gettin red streaks ! XD you shouuld deffff gettt !!!!
That would look awesome! Blue streaks rock =D God Bless!
i think it mate but ive never had black hair with blue hailights
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment