Sunday, January 29, 2012

What kinda of temporary hair dye will show up on black hair?

i heard that loreal color pulse doesn't show on black hair.


is there any other brand that will show?


ok,


for example if i use purple, i don't want my head to be purple,


but i want a dark plumish look. a couple noticible tints in my hair.





by temporary, i mean i want it to last about 1 or 2 months


thanks!What kinda of temporary hair dye will show up on black hair?
I use Clairol Nautral Instincts. I love it cause it doesn't leave a harsh color and gradually, over 1 to 2 months, it washes out. I have had more comments from hairdressers about the highlights in my hair. Although, my hair is dark brown, you should be able to find a shade that will work for you. And the good thing about it, if you don't like it, you're not stuck with a permanent color!!

No comments:

Post a Comment