Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How long does temporary black hair dye last?

How long does it take for temporary black hair dye take to wear out?How long does temporary black hair dye last?
';Temporary'; is a deceiving term when it comes to black hair dye. Trust me when I say that it will not wash out, or if it does a little, it will never completely come out. If you dye your hair black, make sure that you really like it, because the only way to get your hair to a different color is to do bleach treatments (I recommend going to a salon for this, don't try it on your own) or to let it grow out.





I (stupidly) dyed the underneath of my hair with temporary black dye about a year and a half ago, and it's still here! Luckily I happen to like it...heh.





The pores in your hair absorb dark colors very easily and won't let go. To make it more temporary (maybe), condition before and after dying your hair.





My suggestion would be to do a temporary dark brown instead. That will wash out much faster and easier, plus it will still give you an idea of whether or not you like the color!How long does temporary black hair dye last?
like 4 weeks depends on how much you wash your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment