Sunday, January 29, 2012

How can I lighten my dyed black hair?

I have dyed my hair a lot and bleached it to the point if I try and bleach it again it just turns a nasty hot pinkish orange. Its now blue black and doesn't suit me. Is it possible to lighten it without dye?How can I lighten my dyed black hair?
I'm a serial hair dyer... but I go to a salon. Black hair dye?!?! ...forget it you need to go get it stripped. It's that or wait months on end and wash your hair about 3 times a day to fade it out, even then the fade will be subtle. I wanted to go black and was STRONGLY advised against it. You cannot effectively dye over black hair dye. If you want to go dark in the future try a deep chocolate.How can I lighten my dyed black hair?
I had blue/black before and I couldnt really do much about it, I waited a long time before it kinda started fading, but i was really hard to get rid off.

I lightened it afterwards by dying it brown.
Well why don't you try these sites?



http://www.ehow.com/how_5096613_naturall/a>



http://hmbeautyrecipes.homestead.com/HAI/a>



Hope I helped!
You just have to keep washing it. Just not too much or your hair will be too dry. It will all come out in a month in a half. But every time you wash your hair it will get lighter.
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment