Sunday, January 29, 2012

What color should I dye my black hair?

My hair is black, and I want to dye it a bright color (blue, green, red, purple, etc). What color will last longer,and won't turn some nasty looking color?What color should I dye my black hair?
Out of those colours, purple lasts longer. Trust me, I live in a house of metalheads and between us we've had every colour hair you can think of. Purple can look really bright even with a normal hair dye as opposed to an extreme one. Something like Live XXL will lift the black enough for your hair to get a purple shine to it and as you freshen up the dye each time it'll get brighter- partly because your hair is also growing out the black.





Otherwise, you might have to go to a hairdresser and get your hair bleached or stripped first. I definitely wouldn't suggest doing that at home.What color should I dye my black hair?
ummm huns i think it cute if u dye it black red and a lil dity brown very cute my sister has the same thing it so cute =D

Report Abuse



when i was younger i used to dye the **** outta my hair for my liberty spikes, i mean many of them were diff colors than the other ones haha


i find strangely enough that green dye, you can get it from rite aid, i forget the name of it, but its sooo vibrant and like BAM in your face to the point where its almost metallic looking if you have shiny hair...youll know when you see the box its in as i recall its silver


and its not really lime green either, its like a bit darker, in fact i think if you left some of your hair black and dyed parts green in a stylish way, that would look pretty sick


anyway thats my advice :D


now can you give me yours


have really long hair and i want to cut it short but i dont know how...help me please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090305091403AAR6c1D
if you dye it a bright color eventually its going to fade away and look weird. i have pink streaks but now they're more orangey since its fading away and i got my hair bleached so it could last longer
Bleach it first, so when the color fades out, you can put new colors in. Better than being stuck on one color for a while =p
purple or red but like she said they are gonna fade and start to look not so good after a while anyway but it is worth a try...
You should dye your hair a rich red color.
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment