Sunday, January 29, 2012

Can you dye black hair to brown at home?

I really can't afford to get it done at a salon right now. Can you do it at home without really messing it up? I want it to be anything but black. If so what product would be best ?Can you dye black hair to brown at home?
Do not do it. I heard lots of people tell me you couldn't do this and I still didn't listen. I wanted to go from black to brown however my sides of my hair stayed black but my roots turned copper color. It was so ugly and I looked like a clown. I had to get it done professionally and it still didn't look right. If I were you I would either go to a salon or let it grow out of your hair and chop off the black when you can.Can you dye black hair to brown at home?
yea just buy a dye thats a couple of shades lighter than what you want
Yeah just buy some blonde hair dye and leave it in for 40 minutes
Not without causing a real mess.
Wouldnt you need to bleach?


Because your going lighter .. so i dont think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment