Sunday, January 29, 2012

How fast does it take Sun-in to work on black hair?

I have dark brown/black hair, naturally. I bought of bottle of original sun-in. My goal is to make my hair a blondish color. How many days/applications of sun-in will it take for my hair to turn this color?How fast does it take Sun-in to work on black hair?
I would NOT recommend using Sun-In! It turned my hair orangy! Your way better off dying it.How fast does it take Sun-in to work on black hair?
It'll probably turn orange and sun in is really bad for your hair!
Please DON';T USE IT the sun in will make it so that if your want to color it with a color it will turn out all weird and take the color differenly all over your head. Please for your own good don't do it
since you ahve black h air, absolutley do NOT use sun in .. it will just turn your hair orange. sorry, but it's the truth. hope you haven't used it yet..
DONT use sun in on black hair... it will turn it orage and ugly..


it pretty much turns any hair color orange except for hair thats already blonde, in which case it works really well..
just say no!! it will turn your hair copper/ugly!
Sun-in is really really bad for your hair. You are better off dying it because sun-in dries out your hair terribly. But, if you are determined to try it, I would apply it on a sunny day then stay in the sun for a long time. It says you can use a blow dryer, but the sun works a lot better. As for the blonde color, I doubt its going to turn blonde. My guess it will turn black hair to a dark orangish/yellow/red but I could be wrong. One of my light brunette friends put sun-in on her hair and it looked good for about 1 week, but then the roots started to grow out and it looked kinda bad. In my opinion, if you are going to do it, apply in streaks that would simulate highlights. Good luck!
l hope you are joking,lol.
sun in is actually worse for your hair than coloring it and your hair would become at lights with sun in a copper/orange color

No comments:

Post a Comment