Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What type of blonde dye should I use if I have black hair?

I dyed my hair black a month ago, and now I want to get 2 blonde streaks in my hair. But I don鈥檛 know what type of blonde I should use, because I don鈥檛 want it to come out orange-ish. So what shade or type of blonde dye should I use?What type of blonde dye should I use if I have black hair?
Dye is not the answer. You need to have it bleached - by a professional hairdresser who has the training and experience for this. It will be cheaper for you in the long run and the results will be great. Enjoy.What type of blonde dye should I use if I have black hair?
You will need bleach. If you put blond dye in your hair, it WILL turn orange or some other hideous color. There is nothing you can do about it. I would suggest lots of deep conditioner the day before and the week after you bleach and your hair should be fine!
You don't need Color. You need bleach. Color doesn't lift color.
u need to bleach it first, then use a white blonde color
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment