Sunday, January 29, 2012

How can I dye my dyed black hair to a medium brown?

I dyed my hair soft black about 3 months ago and I want to dye it a medium brown.If I put some bleach into the brown dye will it work? I don't want to bleach or strip my hair then dye it.I wanna do it all in one go :) please helpHow can I dye my dyed black hair to a medium brown?
Don't mix bleach and dye! Or any other hair products ever for that matter, it's just not a good idea.


You will have to do it in at least two steps, and I warn you that bleaching permanent black dye from your hair can be really, really destructive. I did this about four years ago and my hair is still damaged from the bleach. It really is a good idea to go to a salon, they have stronger and better quality bleach than you can buy in stores and will have reconstructing products on hand in case the bleach really messes your hair up. Be very cautious, it's really not worth damaging your hair for years.How can I dye my dyed black hair to a medium brown?
No, you can't. You have to strip your hair, then dye it. Sure, it seems like your hair will be ruined, but I've done the same thing so many times, and it's fine.
Black is super hard to get out. However, since you've only done it once you might be able to. Don't use bleach. The best bet is to go to a hairdreser but if you can't do that then pick up the stronger box of ';Color Oops';. You can get it at drugstores. Get ';color oops';, not any other brand. Use it as directed. You might run out of hot water before you're done but just keep rinsing in cold water. It will remove a good amount of the color without bleaching your hair. Then once you're done use a deep conditioning mask for like 20 minutes. That should take you close to your natural color. Then give it a week before you try to put brown on it.
If you attempt to mix anything with a dye or a bleach, particularly the two together, you could either cause a noxious fume that will kill you, or you could manage to mix it quick enough that you'd get it to your head and then chemically burn your scalp- badly.





You cannot do it 'all in one go'. You must strip the black with a product designed specifically for removing permanent hair color, deep condition afterward and wait a day to dye again- and for that involved a process you would probably want to visit a salon.
Never mix bleach %26amp; color together! It could cause big problems! You can not put color over colored black hair. What you need to do is either use a color remover on your hair or do a bleach soap cap. Then you can color your hair medium brown. You will need to pick a semi permanent color with ash in it to take out the orange that will be in your hair after you bleach it. You may need to have a hair recovery treatment done. And you should bring home some salon products to help your hair. Whenever using bleach/going lighter it's best to go to a salon because a lot can go wrong.
In this case the best solution is to buy a light brown colour and use it at once. Certainly it will give a gentle medium brown look to your hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment