Sunday, January 29, 2012

How to grow black hair? What can I use, are there any books on the subject?

How to grow black hair? Any suggestions, thank you.How to grow black hair? What can I use, are there any books on the subject?
Isn't it just like any other hair? My hair is almost black(naturally) and it grows just the same as brown or blond hair. I guess my advice would be too shampoo, condition, and moisturize regularly and make sure to eat lots of fruits and vegetables. How to grow black hair? What can I use, are there any books on the subject?
There is a booklet called, Awesome Hair, A Guide to Growing Black Hair Long. It can be found on: www.sugarkdesigns.com. It is very reasonable in price. The website shows photos of hair growth and the table of contents include: Finding the Right Beautician, Should You Really Clip Those Ends? Phases of the Moon, a list of resources, hair recipes and much more!





It is well worth it and the best publication that I have read about growing black hair. I bought the book in July and I have already seen growth in a month, although the author says to give her regimen at least 6 months to a year. There are even video clips.
Don't use too many hot curlers or straighteners,it can dry and damage hair,keep hair moisturized but try not to grease your hair too much it can clog pores,wash your hair every two weeks,and have a healthy diet,eat lots of vegetables and fruits,and get it trimmed often so that you don't get split ends.
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment