Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the best treatment for brittle black hair?

My hair just wont stop breaking. It feels dry too.What is the best treatment for brittle black hair?
Use a deep conditioning treatment at least twice a week. And, go to the drugstore, and get some vitamins. There are these great ones that are called Hair, Skin and Nails. They come in a purple bottle, made by a popular vitamin company that I can't think of the name now that I want to write it. But after about 30-60 days of taking them, you will notice a difference. Just don't stop taking them, or your hair will go back to how it is now.





Good luck!What is the best treatment for brittle black hair?
My hair dresser gave me the best tip ever, after you shampoo, apply your conditioner along with some olive oil to your hair and let sit for 5 minutes then rinse............nice and smooth hair, and a very fast fix!! Another thing I do is use nexxus hair emergencee twice a week.
it depends on the hair texture.
DEEP CONDITION or u mite b stressed out. stop bein stressed out. idk but deep condition always =D

No comments:

Post a Comment