Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How to dye my black hair back to brown?

My hair is dyed black, and I've decided that once it starts to grow out I'm going to dye it back to its natural medium brown color. Is it possible to dye my hair a lighter color without bleaching it?How to dye my black hair back to brown?
lemon juice and peroxide naturally lighten your hair


as with hair color/lightening your hair, you should deep condition your hair and use coloring shampoo to help your hair since you are lightening it


best bet, get a professional,


but if you're like me and know your hair very well, just DIY and closely monitor your hairs health as far as conditioning, healthy ends, and proper careHow to dye my black hair back to brown?
once blacks in your hair it stays ther and really hard to take out i jus finish taking all the black out and used one nd'only color fix to take out the black and recently tried to dye it medium golden brown and it turn drk brown so idk i think yu should jus wait grow it out
Im not sure it is. I used to have black hair but I gradually dyed it to dark brown by dying it dark brown whenever my roots came through and it gradually blended in.





I hope that helps, although reading it back im not sure it makes sense.
i'm proud to be a ravenheads

No comments:

Post a Comment