Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can I Bleach my Black hair to get an Orange color?

Im a guy and I've never dyed my hair before so its not damaged.Its my first time in 7 years since i've grown my hair out (used to be bald or have military hair cuts).





I want to dye my hair Orange and is it possible to get an Orange color from bleaching. If thats possible how long would you leave the bleach in your hair.Can I Bleach my Black hair to get an Orange color?
When you bleach your hair keep it in for a good 45 mintues.


it will turn out like golden lab color ( lol) but then get like a red orange hair dye and repeat.


then you should have a orangey hair color.


Have fun


xoxo


AlexCan I Bleach my Black hair to get an Orange color?
Its not the kind of orange you want.





The orange that comes from bleaching black hair is unnatural and im sure you will be disappointed.





If you do want to go through with it however then just bleach for as long as you would any regular hair. The longer you bleach the more light it will become but it will still remain orange for a while.
Yes you would get orange hair because your bleaching out the black. It depends on the brand of bleach you buy, but i think its like 40-60 minutes to keep in the bleach, for best results.
I have no idea why you would want your hair orange. but, get a blonde dye and leave it in for like 10-15 minutes and your hair will most likely turn orange.
If you have black hair, that is what color the bleach will generally turn it. =)
in high school i used peroxide and it always came out bright orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment