Sunday, January 29, 2012

Any suggestions in how to make Black Hair grow?

Hair grows slowly and I take vitamins use growth oils eat the right green foods. What else is there to do?Any suggestions in how to make Black Hair grow?
First, I'm gonna direct you to my greatest online hair resource: forum.blackhairmedia.com! Seriously, it's helped me a great deal as I am just beginning my proper hair care journey.



Now if you want to grow your hair naturally, all the vitamins and oils in the world won't help unless you keep your hair MOISTURIZED! If your hair is dry, your hair will grow but it will also break at the ends so you won't really retain that much hair.



I'd suggest regularly conditioning your hair, a few times a week with a leave-in conditioner, of course regular conditioner when you're washing your hair, and also deep conditioning.



Take the time to check out BHM, they have a wealth of info if you're serious about growing healthy hair.Any suggestions in how to make Black Hair grow?
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too

http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Hair-Gro/a>

http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Diet-Tip/a>
Color doesn't have anything to do with hair growth but umm you can use products that are made for hair growth...like that shampoos and pills.
go to the salon

No comments:

Post a Comment