Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How can I stop black hair growing on my legs from after I shave?

I use to have blond hair on my legs (and i still do... in some areas), but after shaving for about 4 years the hair on my legs as come back as black. Now i don't like having to shave a lot and so i want my blond hair on my legs again so the hair isn't as noticeable, what can I do to stop this?


* I really only shave once a month or so, except in the summer....every 2 weeks then.


**Please give me any kind of advice!How can I stop black hair growing on my legs from after I shave?
Not much you can do. Your body is programed to grow dark hair there. Waxing my help it look more brown than black, but it requires you grow out your hair to wax.How can I stop black hair growing on my legs from after I shave?
You can wax.
Bleach it. My friend does, %26amp; It works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment