Sunday, January 29, 2012

I have natural black hair what colour do i dye it to make it turn chestnut brown?

My mother just bought a blonde dye, though i heard it will turn out ginger which is the colour i really don't want.I have natural black hair what colour do i dye it to make it turn chestnut brown?
Nothing wrong with ginger.... If you want chestnut brown then get a chestnut brown dye. Duh!!I have natural black hair what colour do i dye it to make it turn chestnut brown?
put toner in first .... it will strip your hair of colour and go a blondey ginger but then put a chestnut dye in and it will go the perfect on the pcket colour !!... your hair might be dry for about a month after thought but jsut put some conditioning treatement in and it'lll b fine. .... dont use that blonde dye it wll won't even go a nice gingery red itll go a disgusting colour beleive me my friend did something similar!

No comments:

Post a Comment