Sunday, January 29, 2012

What kind of shampoo to use for black hair?

I recently dyed my hair black a week ago. ive been washing my hair with pantene and nexxus. when i dry my hair with the towel i notice some black on it. I dont want my black hair to fade. What brand of shampoo should i use.

I also heard washing your hair with cooler water helps maintain the color for a longer time.What kind of shampoo to use for black hair?
i know this will sound wierd...but, use the pantene blonde shampoo. it protects the color, and WONT make it lighter! Washin your hair with cold water wont do anything...also, when goin in chlorine, lather your hair with leave-in conditioner...it will protect the color.



(:What kind of shampoo to use for black hair?
try herbal essences ';color stay'; shampoo and conditioner.



answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment