Thursday, January 26, 2012

What color clothes go well with black hair?

I have pale skin, blue eyes and black hair. What color clothes would look good on me? I recently died my hair black and i have no idea what color clothes to wear...What color clothes go well with black hair?
Grey would look good because It's not too dark but then again it's not big bird yellow. I would just not wear all black or you might end up looking a bit like Amber. lol, Good luck Johnny.What color clothes go well with black hair?
Avoid light blue, bright green, pale violet, blue purple, bright pink.Purple, black, light gray.Various shades and hues of red or orange, medium - dark - or warm green, light or dark tan, cream white, medium blue green, neutral dark blue, warm gray, dark red purple. These would look great.
It really depends on your style,


but in my opinion black hair looks adorable with bright contrasting colors.


And polka dots!


Also the color of your eyes would look amazing.


I would also suggest dark colored jeans, or black.





:)
I think if i were you, i'd stick with darker shades :P


but idk, you can experiment %26amp; see what you think looks best on yourself~
pale skin a black hair? bright colors duh! If you stick to darker shades your hair will just blend in, and if you stick with pastel colors you just look even more pale.
you should be fine in most colors,


but don't wear a lot of brown.


: )
probably blue to match your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment