Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can indian women use black hair products?

My friend has used l'oreal,sun silk, tresmme and a lot of other products but they all had reactions. So I recommended using olive oil. All the black hair shops I know sell Olive Oil and it was brilliant. But now she was thinking if she could try black products like dark and lovely, motions, african pride, sofsheen carson and so on. Have you tried any? Her hair isn't like a normal indian woman's, its much thicker and full of body and volume.Can indian women use black hair products?
i use olive oil products and i am black my friend who is white tried them and loved them. she use the shampoo and conditioner and the olive oil sheen. yes she can use them they work on all types of hair. walmart sell olive oil products as well.Can indian women use black hair products?
I'm East Indian and my hair has a lot of body, is very thick, a little coarse, just a little, and wavy. I use black products and they work fine. Redken All Soft is the best though. I flat iron my hair or just the frizzy spots and then my hair looks fine.I just wash my hair and use Pink moistureizer.

Report Abuse



I don't see why not. Some of the black hair products may be a little too heavy for indian hair though. You could suggest to your friend that she looks at the ';light'; products in the black hair section. It sounds as though your friend has lovely hair so advise her to avoid products with alcohol or citrus in as those strip the hair of natural oil.





Good luck.
sure why not

No comments:

Post a Comment