Sunday, January 29, 2012

How to get blond streaks in black hair?

I've dyed my hair black lots of times but now I want to put blond streaks in it. I wanna know what product is best and how to get the results I want without too much damage to my hair.How to get blond streaks in black hair?
Sorry but Bleach might be your only answer. But make sure you use Biosilk or other products so your hair doesn't dry out.How to get blond streaks in black hair?
You will most likely have to go to a salon to have this done. They will have to put a color correction treatment on the pieces that you want blond. Since on a color scale blond is at one end and black is at the complete opposite end. If you try to do this at home you could damage your hair quite a bit. It's best to call a salon and get their opinion or wait and see if someone with more experience answers.
bleach.





works great it will probably start off a little orange so you have to just be patient because it will eventually fade to blonde,
Well,I think you might need to get it done professorially.
you'd have to strip your hair and i suggest not doing that. i did that once and my super long hair became super short. the ends will pretty much break off immediatly and whats left of your hair will be frizzy and dry. plus putting blonde highlights in black hair will look really fake and probably not pretty. if anything lighten your hair to a medium/light brown and then after a week or so (so your hair can rest) add your highlights.





everyone keeps saying go to a salon... but honestly. thats what i did and either way, its going to kill your hair. professional or not.
You'll need bleach. But good bleach. Don't try that watered down glorified bleach in blonde box dyes.You wont reach that color since your hair is not virgin hair.


Either go to Sally's and buy it there or from a hair salon. I know Wellite works brilliantly!


But buy 30 vol developer because 40 vol is very harsh and unless you want to go white blonde, you wont need it. Sometimes its the lightener that makes all the difference.


Make sure you buy a Toner as well!
The only way is Bleach... nothing else will work and it will damage you hair sorry but it is true...
That's not possible to do without damage, If you have colored your hair black ';lots of times';, and your going to lift your hair to blonde, That's going to be EXTREMELY damaging, which is why I'm suggest a salon, as you will need Bleach and 40 developer, plus more then once bleaching your hair.





...And that's speaking from experiance, I, myself bleached just a small section of my hair after coloring my hair black more then a few times...I ended up with that section which was longer then my waist, breaking off to about my neck...Plus, It was extremly fried, and not even the color I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment