Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I want to add pink or purple to my naturally black hair, how can I do that? What can I use?

I have short black hair and I would like to add pink or purple to it so it livens it up... but most temporary dye products I found needs light coloured hair. Should I go to a salon for it, or how can I do it / what can I use?I want to add pink or purple to my naturally black hair, how can I do that? What can I use?
How to Pick the Right Hair Color based on your hair color and undertone to avoid color failure

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t/a>



How To Color Your Hair

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t/a>



After-Care for Colored or Chemically-Treated Hair

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/after/a>I want to add pink or purple to my naturally black hair, how can I do that? What can I use?
Your really only suppose to dye your hair 2-3 times a year at the most or else your going to fry your hair out. Waiting 3-4 months between every dying. But then you can use the 72 hour rule which is not recommended. If you want to get pink or purple bleach your hair wait about 3 months or 4 and then dye it if you do it right away chances are it's going to fade.
You should get pink highlights with purple tips maybe or visa versa.And i would consider a salon.
you would have to bleach the sections you wanted to dye a different colour first - like stripping it



best go to a salon cause they know what their doing

goodluck
Go to a salon. It is really cheap and you can choose to have it temporary or permanent.
You're going to have to bleach your hair which is quite damaging and when the colours fade out, you'll be left with blonde-ish streaks. I had blue highlights and when they faded, they turned green and then finally when that faded, they turned blonde (colour of bleach). So keep in mind that some odd colours may form on your hair.



Anyhow, you can probably find a product on your own...Manic Panic is one I've heard of, but it's temporary.



I would suggest extensions because there are a ton of shades of colours, it isn't damaging, and you can take them out whenever you want. I think it's cheaper too but Im not sure.
maybe go to a near salon.there u can pick if u want them to put the color permanently or just temporary

No comments:

Post a Comment