Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How to turn black hair into slightly brownish naturally?

I have black hair %26amp; I want to turn it into SLIGHTLY brownish hair without using highlights or dyes. Natural solution that will TURN my hair into slightly brownish not COVER it, if you know what I mean! Any idea? I've heard that brewed tea will add golden highlight to brown %26amp; red hair.How to turn black hair into slightly brownish naturally?
I have experience with this. I too have black hair naturally, and nothing will lighten black hair into a pretty shade except highlights or some type of dye. You said it yourself. Sun doesn't work, and lemon juice leaves black hair an odd shade. The tea thing won't work either. I tried that and it didn't make any bit of difference. There aren't any other options. Your choices are highlights or a dye. Also, in order to lighten black hair to a brown shade, some amount of bleach will have to be used. Not much and it won't need to be left on long at all seeing as how you don't want to go light, but you can't lighten black hair without it. It's not as damaging as you're probably thinking it is, seeing as how you don't want to drastically change your haircolor. Highlights are a very good idea too. That way you don't have to have dye on your whole head of hair if you're weary of that sort of thing, and they will soften the black color a bit. I recommend getting chocoloate brown or cinnamon ones. I tried those once and they looked really good.How to turn black hair into slightly brownish naturally?
Check out Henna. There are lots of different shades, it's semi-permanent and it is actually good for your hair.
rains hair with water of boiled camomile's ';after it is cold enogh '; after every wash . it will take time ... but it will give the hair blondy shed


there are henna brown natural
you can put lemon on your hair, comb it through, and go outside to soak up some sun.. or you can go to a albertsons, cvs, rite aid, stop and shop, any fine stores and get this spray in the hair section ';sun- in'; it's really good.. you spray it into your hair and you have to either go outside and let your hair dry up by the sun.. or dry it with the blowdryer.. it's about 6 or 7 bucks





http://www.sun-in.com/main/static.asp





there's the site for it if you wanna know more
Old school ghetto: Shampoo with Kool aid. Just don't wear light colors after you do it....lol...
I wanted to do that also and what I do myself is that One time I blowed dried my hair so long and hot that it turn slighly brown and what I did one time was when I went to Wildriver I forgot to take a shower in those hosey so when I got home, my hair turned yellowish only a bit at the bottum and where the water dried up last!
Yeah strong tea and sunlight, it gives great highlights, more one baby shampoo helps too.
lemon juice + fun in the sun.
sunlight
Spray paint? India ink? Melted crayolas? I think it is interesting that there are more answers about lightening hair than answers to what can be done about making the world a better place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment