Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best and easiest way to dye a few grey hairs on my naturally black hair..?

It is my very first time I am going to dye my naturally wavy jet black hair. I would like to know what is the best brand of hair dye to use and what is the best method? Thank you.What is the best and easiest way to dye a few grey hairs on my naturally black hair..?
My grandma uses perfect 10, it completely covers grey and she doesn't have ONE grey hair in sight :) !!! It's by CLAIROL ( Nice'n'Easy)








BEST OF LUCK!!!! And the easiest way is to go to a salon, but yeah, EXPENSIVE!!! LUCK!!%26lt;3 PS if its just a few you could pluck or use that hair dying wand stick thing, it looks like mascara but is actually hair dye. you could probably buy any of these things at shoppers or superstoreWhat is the best and easiest way to dye a few grey hairs on my naturally black hair..?
Well if it is only a few stray grey hairs, I would just pull them out! But if it's more than a few, and your serious about dying your hair. I suggest starting with a semi permanent color (which is WAY less wrecking to the hair) Loreal Color Spa carries a shade that is dark brown, but is actually very very black!!
get root touching hair dye like.. l'orel or what evers there. they all are good.. and do the same. and get the color that matches your exact hair color the best
i dont know.. but if its just a FEW gray hairs.. the best and easiest way is to just PULL THEM OUT! :D
buy one of the sticks that look like mascarra but is actually hair dye. its fast and easy. try Sally's
pluck them... or just use one of them stick thingys... then you don't have to dye and damage all of your hair...
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment