Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Do neon colors go well with a brown colored girl,with black hair and brown eyes?

I'm a mexican with brown skin not too dark but not too light either.And I have black hair and brown eyes.So i was wondering because i want to change my style to kind of neon but does that go with me?Do neon colors go well with a brown colored girl,with black hair and brown eyes?
I think it would look really nice, it would make all of your natural colors really pop.Do neon colors go well with a brown colored girl,with black hair and brown eyes?
try it! i think neon pink, yellow or green eye liner and lots of black mascara would look awesome!
I think so, it will make them look brighter if they are next to darker colours :]


x
I think it would look very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment