Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can black hair dye cancel out the red, orange and brown undertones in your hair?

My hair has alot of warm under tones. And I was wondering if Black Hair Dye can cancel out those colors, or what other option would I have, like other colors.. I should use, I heard greenish or ';ash base'; dye will cancel out the red. But I'd like some other opinions.





Thank you.Can black hair dye cancel out the red, orange and brown undertones in your hair?
Black is black. The answer to that question is really with a question: do you want black hair?





If you don't want black hair, ash will cancel out red/orange tones in hair color. Don't think there is really a color that will cancel out brown, unless blonde or red count(guess they would). It really depends on what color your thinking of going. Do you want to be blonde? Or a different shade of brown? High lights can be fun too....Can black hair dye cancel out the red, orange and brown undertones in your hair?
no. black will color it all up. and your hair will be black. ive dyed my hair black...when i had blonde...

No comments:

Post a Comment