Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where can I find a purple semi-permanent hair dye that will work on black hair?

I have dark Asian hair and I want to make it purple, but not permanent because I have to start school next fall. I don't want to cut it or bleach it.


Is there a semi-permanent way to dye black hair a nice dark (maybe bluish) purple? What's it called? Where can I find it?Where can I find a purple semi-permanent hair dye that will work on black hair?
im sorry but u have to bleach it for the color to show, even blondes have to bleach thier hair for the color to look right


get both bleach and dye from hot topic (you dont have to wear the clothes to get hair dye)Where can I find a purple semi-permanent hair dye that will work on black hair?
THE ONLY WAY IT TO DYE IT IVE TRIED OR U CLD GET CLIP IN HAIR EXTENSIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment