Thursday, January 26, 2012

What are great black hair brands or products?

I have long thick hair down to my mid back. I'm full African American. I just need to know what are the best name brand hair products for my hair. I need things like treatment, styling, conditioning, serums, etc. This will really help out a lot. And I also need to find them coveintly and I don't want to buy online.What are great black hair brands or products?
This website helps me





hairlista.ning.com


These are what I use:





♥V05 Herbal Escapes Sun Kissed Raspberry Balancing Conditioner(for CO washing only)


♥Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Nourshing Sheen Spray


♥B*B Growth Lotion


♥B*B Growth Oil(for hot oil treatments)


♥B%26amp;B Carrot Oil Hair Strengthener


♥B%26amp;B Mayonaise %26amp;Honey


♥Dark %26amp; Lovely Moisture Seal 3-n-1 Conditioning Shampoo(The name speaks for itself lol)


♥Dark %26amp; Lovely Moisture Seal Daily Oil Moisturizer


♥Dark %26amp; Lovely Moisture Seal Instant Conditioner


♥Dark %26amp; Lovely Moisture Seal Instant Deep Conditioner


My Tools---


♥Sedu Ionic Ceramic Flat Iron


♥Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic TGR 3600 Hair Dryer


♥Heating cap (i'm not really sure of the maker of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment