Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is there anything that you can take black hair dye out?

I need something to take black hair dye out without damaging my hair.


I cannot bleach my hair %26amp; i cannot strip my hair.


Are there any home remedies or anything that couldn't lighten my hair or take the dye out?


I've tried to let it grow out but it takes to long.


and i need the dye out soon.


any suggestions?


please %26amp; thanks.Is there anything that you can take black hair dye out?
i dyed my hair black like a month ago and my mom freaked out. i got prell shampoo from the drugstore..it is known for fading too-dark hair dye. also if you heat up olive oil and wrap your head in a towel for 15 minutes before washing it with prell..it works really well. the sooner you wash it after its dyed..the easier it can be removed.Is there anything that you can take black hair dye out?
Nothing is going to work to take it out completely, and anything you use will be hard on your hair. Your best bet is to have it stripped professionally and then re-dye it your natural color, and use repair serum a few times a week to repair it. I bleached my hair to take out the black dye, (I have really light natural hair) and it was pretty harsh. My sister has the same hair and took the black dye out with stripping and using repair serum, and her hair was the same as before she dyed it.
No...Natural stuff isn't strong enough to take Black hair color out...If it even works, It will turn your hair orange...The only way to get black hair color out, Is bleach(or stripping it.), or letting it all grow out.
i know someone who used to lighten there normal hair color by using poroxide (the stuff you put on cuts or wounds) and sit in the sun.
peroxide....i kno it bleaches ur hair but its not that hard on ur hair....it got the black dye out of my hair
llemon juice everyday


rub it in your hair





BUT NATURAL LEMON JIUCE

No comments:

Post a Comment