Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is it natural for my jet black hair orange at the tips?

My hair is jet black, and it's orange for about 7 inches. Not exactly orange but more of an auburn color. I've cut it off before but it just grew back to be that colour at the end of my hair. I was wondering if it was natural?Is it natural for my jet black hair orange at the tips?
maybe it's just dead at the roots.


or the suns fading it?








thats what happens to my hair when i dye it a dark color.


especially in the summer.


the sun sorta fades it away.Is it natural for my jet black hair orange at the tips?
It is because your hair is damaged or old at the bottom. U might b using the curler or Straightener 2 much so your hair gets hot and damaged. Hope this helps! =D
My friend had something like that happen to her. Its just the sun dying your hair. No worries.
it's sun-bleached
not really :S i don't see how its possible though :S ask some one at a hair salon

No comments:

Post a Comment