Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can I go from black hair to dark chestnut hair ?

I heard it's hard to go from darker to lighter colors, but I really would like soft, dark chocolate - chestnut colored hair.


I don't want to spend too much money...


Help ?Can I go from black hair to dark chestnut hair ?
i dyed my hair black a few weeks ago and the salon lady told me if i ever want to change it to a light color there going to have to bleach it!





so i think it will be expensive sorry





but yea i think u can! good luck!Can I go from black hair to dark chestnut hair ?
black is a really hard color to dye! you will probably get a coppery color if you try to lighten it, and if you try to dye it lighter it will either work or it won't change it at all. so it's worth a try, but if you go professional they will be able to get it done. if not, then it probably won't work!

No comments:

Post a Comment