Sunday, January 29, 2012

How would my hair turn out if I used a Volume 40 Bleach over black hair dye?

I just dyed my hair black, and now I wanted to bleach some parts.


I have a powder based Volume 40 bleach kit, and realized there may be some discoloration? Because of the red undertones in the black dye and whatnot.


Would it turn out orange?


And if it ended up turning a yellow, would putting a blonde toner in it make it okay?





And would I be able to put color over it? Specifically a turquoise color.


Thanks.How would my hair turn out if I used a Volume 40 Bleach over black hair dye?
Probably red or orange. Unless you can get it to a lemony yellow a toner won''t work. You need to get it to that color also to use the turquoise. If you don't have really healthy hair I wouldn't recommend it.How would my hair turn out if I used a Volume 40 Bleach over black hair dye?
it will definitely turn out orange..i've used 40 volume bleach tons of times..and you should never dye your whole head and then try bleaching it lol...it will come out really splotchy too..


i'm guessing you're most likely using Flash Lightning?


it's one of the only 40 volumes you can buy without a license..





plus you will severely damage your hair, with having to take out the black dye along with bleaching the natural color..
It'll be pumpkin orange. No matter what volume you use over black dye, it'll be orange. Better to do a color strip and THEN lighten until you can actually use an ashy blonde toner... do it over a couple weeks though, to avoid totally trashing your hair in one go.
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment