Sunday, January 29, 2012

What are some products that make your hair grow longer black hair care products?

I'm half black and white. I have black girl hair so it's short and thick.I want it long.Any tips on products or just basic hair care tips.Please.What are some products that make your hair grow longer black hair care products?
There are no products that make your hair grow, just take good care of it. Get it trimmed every 6-8 wks, condition regularly, eat healthy and take vitaminsWhat are some products that make your hair grow longer black hair care products?
There is no one particular hair product that will make your hair grow longer per se, but good hair growth starts from inside. Make sure you are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies. I have heard of folks who have taken prenatal vitamins and swore that it made their hair grow, but a regular multivitamin will do you good. Also, a beautician friend told me to massage your scalp daily--it will increase the blood flow which encourages the hair to grow. My beautician friend recommends KeraCare or Avlon to take care of long hair, but I find them too pricey. I just use VO5 hot oil treatment, Revlon's Creme of Nature and LeKair's orange conditioning creme and my hair grows long. Get regular trims every six to eight weeks to remove dead ends which inhibit hair growth.



Once you start getting long hair, try to find hairstyles in which little or no heat styling is required, such as wraps or wet sets. If you must use a heating iron, try to use them like every other day and alternate by using curlers (If you use sponge curlers, invest in some end papers or else you will have frizzy-looking hair which can develop into split ends). Good luck, girl.
How long you can grow your hair is hereditary. Start by getting it trimmed every 8 weeks to remove unhealthy ends. I recommend Keracare products by Avlon. Use the moisturizing shampoo, humecto conditioner, high sheen glossifier for hair and scalp or the essential oils for hair that is a good leave in/blowdry protectant/hot oil treatment. Plan to spend around $50 on the product. It's worth it.
To add to Life's a Mystery,



Moisture, Moisture, Moisture! You should use great products in addition to eating well (add a multi-vitamin to your regimine), cleaning combs and other hair utensils (like scarfs), stop coloring hair (temporary color is cool), also curling or blow drying is not cool everyday once a week at minimum. Try to start by using a natural oil like rosemary oil to deep condition hair (it contains protien the only thing that can be added to the shaft) and Aphogee's Shampoo for Damaged Hair (the oil sheen is good too and not greasy), Elastqa QP Intense Conditioner Treatment for Damaged Hair (their bodyfying shampoo works well too), Paravenu Salon Shampoo. Use products that contain natural products so the closer to the top aloe vera or keratin is the better. Lastly, but a dandruff shampoo and claryfing shampoo and use whenever you need. Okay, hair grows an inch a week and it takes a while to grow so be patient but you must start at the root so eat well.



Oh, keep ends moiturized and you will not have to trim often because ends will not split.
I mean you can help your hair grow out... but each person's hair has a point it would grow to and it would maintain that point not really grow past it.

you can try pills like Perfecture and Pantogar... they help hair grow because they contain Keratin... which is the vitamin which controls hair and nail growth.

other than that... you just have tot be careful how u style it... becuase that's the major way in which hair breaks and doesnt grow
I'm in the exact same shoes as you and my hair is a little past shoulder-length. :) I used to get it relaxed, but that made my hair break so now I get it texturized and straighten it myself. Ion straight products are good for detangling when you wash your hair. Blow dry and brush first when you straighten, then use a flat iron with leave-in conditioner so it doesn't dry out. I've used this system for four years and I'm very happy with it.
Well..... the key is hair maintenance. So the product is not what make your hair grow. It is how you take care of it, what your eating habits are like, if you had long hair as a child. Regular end trimmings (every 6 to 8 weeks) products and not curling it every day or every other day. Try using Kera care 1st lather shampoo and Hydrating detangling shampoo with Humecto conditioner. Make sure you leave the conditioner on for about 15min and rinse then use Kera care Creme headdress. Put this on after your hair is dry. Less than a dime size should be enough. I hope I helped. Let me know how it turns out.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-/a>
The best thing to do is take really good care of your hair.



1. I don't use a lot of heat on my hair (curling iron, flat iron, etc)

2. I don't wash it daily w/ shampoo, but I do rinse my hair when showering, just to keep the produce build up down

3. I use leave in conditioner and moisture shampoo %26amp; conditioner

4. I sleep with a scarf on my hair (to prevent breakage)

5. I get regular trims and have a great stylist who knows black hair

6. I also take skin, hair, nail vitamins and drink tons of water



Good luck
just let it grow thats what i do all the time and it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice doin buisness with u!

No comments:

Post a Comment