Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Alright guys, I have black hair and I was wondering if that would look good with warm bronze highlights, help?

Also, if possible, can you get me a picture of a person with black hair and bronze highlights? That would help me decide. Thankss!Alright guys, I have black hair and I was wondering if that would look good with warm bronze highlights, help?
As a matter of interest why warm bronze highlights? Have you seen someone with this somewhere?





I think just black is just right! and as long as it remains such and you have no grays appearing then keep it so. When those begin to appear then think about introducing some other colour.


That's what I think anyway.


But if you do get it done - let us see the end result!


ByeAlright guys, I have black hair and I was wondering if that would look good with warm bronze highlights, help?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment