Sunday, January 29, 2012

What bleach should I use on black hair ?

I need my hair to be light . Even if I have to do it 2 times . Because today I tried and it only made my roots light and the rest was still dark dark brownish black . I need all my hair light . It's okay if my hair is reddish , I will put color over it ! HELP PLEASE !What bleach should I use on black hair ?
well if your hair is black you cant get it to be bleach blonde in just one time. you have to take steps. you might have to use a color applicator, such as a 10 or 11. it really depends on how light you want to go. but if you want to get ur hair blonde using a box you have to go step by step. first dye your hair a dark brown, then wait a week or two, and dye it a medium brown, then wait a week or two, and dye it a lighter shade, then wait a week or two and dye it a light brown/dark blonde.. and so on.. it will take a couple of months if you want to do it carefully because if you dye your hair constantly it will either all fall out at once or it will break off at your roots and then fall out.What bleach should I use on black hair ?
you dont realy have to beach ur hair my hair is black and i hav so many color dyes on it before any color would look great just a little darker

No comments:

Post a Comment