Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Will John Frieda collection brilliant brunette give highlights if I have black hair and wil it damage my hair?

I want to dye and get highlights in my hair but am not allowed to. So I was wondering if the John Frieda collection brilliant brunette will give me highlights if I have black hair and if it will wreck my hair? Also how long will I have to use this product?Will John Frieda collection brilliant brunette give highlights if I have black hair and wil it damage my hair?
Not really. What these products do is use a gloss color to coat the hair shaft with a hint of color to brighten an already existing color. They're not intended to be used to actually color the hair. For example, a blonde that uses a red based color shampoo (like the John Frieda collection) will not end up with red hair. They'll end up with pink hair. A person with brown hair that uses a red shampoo will simply end up with a reddish tone to their brown hair.





If you're looking for color to add some definition and dimension to your hair, you can try all natural methods like lemon juice (the acidity helps the sun ';bleach'; your hair) and there are products like Sun In that do the same thing.Will John Frieda collection brilliant brunette give highlights if I have black hair and wil it damage my hair?
So i wont get some brown highlights in my black hair then?

Report Abuse



no they give highlights


they sell home kits

No comments:

Post a Comment