Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How to dress un-goth with black hair? Should I stay away from black completely?

I just got my hair dyed and it looks a little (a lot) darker than it was supposed to. It's basically black now, and I want to avoid looking goth or ';emo';. There's nothing wrong with these styles, but I don't want to seem like I'm trying to fit into those cliques at my school. What can I wear/not wear to accomplish this?Will wearing black automatically make me look like that? Anyone else out there have black hair?How to dress un-goth with black hair? Should I stay away from black completely?
try wearing your hair up more often, or if you have a fringe, clip it back, wear colours like pink or yellow more often, whether it be hair clips of clothes, avoid heavy black eyeliner!How to dress un-goth with black hair? Should I stay away from black completely?
Black hair is not just for goths and I don't think people immediately think that you are goth if you have black hair. Just don't wear black from head to toe. Dress however you normally do. Maybe add some bright colors to your outfits if you feel too ';goth';. I think black hair looks awesome! Especially if you have blue eyes, it makes them really pop! I have black hair %26amp; I love it! Rock it with pride!
um just wear what you usually do... a hair color doesnt define you i mean theres a lot of ';emo'; people with blonde or red hair its just not black
Umm u dont have to stay away from it completely. But if ur wearing a black shirt were light/white pants and reverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment