Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How to give black hair dimension?

I have long black hair. What colors will give it dimension? I feel kind of boring with solid black. The cut I have suits me: long length kept, several layers, deep side swept bangs. Any color suggestions? I just want to make my black hair look dimensional, I don't want to change the color itself. Thank you!How to give black hair dimension?
I have long black hair as well (I'm Chinese) you could add dark dark black almost blue lowlights to your hair as well as adding some very dark dark brown highlights around your face (very sparingly)





This usually looks very natural if you do it at a reputable salon.How to give black hair dimension?
There are many things you can do. Blond highlights or any light color highlights though, they wouldn't really fit. Colors as in dark red or even a purplish color underneath or at the tips would work, but if you don't want weird colors in your hair. You could go to a salon and ask them what color is normal that would work. I don't think you can get low lights with black hair. But honestly, maybe a darkish medium brown low lights would possibly work. They would give your hair an illusion, a type of dimension. They would be noticeable, but not crazy. Hope that helped [:
hmm i barely see from your avatar xD


anyways i think blond could work


like blond layers underneath =]


it could help if u post a pic or smtg

No comments:

Post a Comment