Sunday, February 12, 2012

How can I dye my Dark Black Hair to Jet-Black Hair?

I was wondering how I can dye my already Dark black hair to Jet-black. Some of my friends have told me about a product named henna for hair but I haven't researched it yet. Do any of you guys know some really good and SAFE products for Hair dye? Thanks!How can I dye my Dark Black Hair to Jet-Black Hair?
Henna is red. Any other colour that claims is henna is not real henna. They will often have a lot of strange and dangerous ingredients in them.





To get jet black, use jet black colour. Almost every company will make some. You may have to add some blue to it for a deeper shade. Remember that most black is very difficult to remove. Black is not a very natural hair colour... most people you see have dark brown hair which looks black to you. Safe? That depends on your definition of what is safe and what is not. It is foreign material, so consider that.How can I dye my Dark Black Hair to Jet-Black Hair?
henna is completely natural but i don't know if it really makes your hair darker...just smoother and silkier. The only thing with henna is that it'll make ur hair smell funny for a little while(not in a bad way, but probably not something your used to). Your best bet is to get it done professionally...btw i dont think the NBA's rigged- just needs better refs :]
just go buy a box kit. as far as i know there are no problems unless you have some kind of reaction to the product which could happen with natural dyes. i have highlighted, frosted %26amp; colored my hair for many years %26amp; have never had any problems with box dye kits.
you have to go and have a look around eventually you will find the perfect Color and if it is any good at the back it will say if it has a reaction if i does not do not use it will bot be a certified company
go to sally's and ask there


they can help you alot there

No comments:

Post a Comment