Sunday, February 12, 2012

How to make black hair fuller and not bone straight right after a perm?

I was wondering because my hair is so flat right after my perm.How to make black hair fuller and not bone straight right after a perm?
well when my mom perms my 7 year old sisters hair, after she puts the white stuff on she doesnt smooth the hair out bone straight. so its still a little wavy. but my sister JUST started getting them.





Use big rollers and curling irons to see if you can make the hair look big.How to make black hair fuller and not bone straight right after a perm?
Roller sets....or try using a lower strength relaxer...you may be over processing your hair....
My hair tends to do that sometimes!!!! I know for my hair I use shine mousse and roller set it... works wonders!!! Try that it should do the trick!!!!
most of the times this is heriditary. try volumizing conditioners and try wearing curls and waves instead.
Sraighten it, and after doing that,blow dry it with a paddle brush for volume. If you dont want to let your hair get heat on it and you want it to air dry, use theCHS products and order it online at frizzoff.com( only if you have curly hair after the perm, theres treatment for that, too at the same site).

No comments:

Post a Comment