Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What are the best lines of hair care products for black hair?

I think i've tried all the ones at CVS and the corner shop. THe products are okay BUT i really enjoy doing my own hair and i'd liek to know if anyone knows of a really good hair care line to black hair. THANX!What are the best lines of hair care products for black hair?
kera care,Avlon, Mizani, Chi by Farouk, carol's daugtheretc...so many products to make our hair look good!!What are the best lines of hair care products for black hair?
QP is great, my aunt is a beautician and that is what she prefers
carol's daughter products are great. expensive but great.
Nexxus, Mazani,Kera Kare, Dudley... they are all great ones. I enjoyed working with them on my clients.
I have narrowed my products to Carol's Daughter (carolsdaughter.com or Sephora) and Phyto (these are expensive, but work very well);
Luster Products... Ultra Sheen Products... Posner... Dudley's... Talia Wajid... Design... Textures and Tones... Dark and Lovely and many others. We have quite a few black hair care products that are popular and work wonders! Good Luck!
Nexxus. Back to Basics, Mazani, Doo Gro
jerry curl

No comments:

Post a Comment