Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is it bad to bleach black hair blondeby yourself? Everyones telling me to do it at a salon, but I want to do i?

Is it bad? I want to do it myself, any tips? Like, how many times do I have to bleach it and how long do I have to keep it in? Without balding or going to the hospital, haha.Is it bad to bleach black hair blondeby yourself? Everyones telling me to do it at a salon, but I want to do i?
As much as you want to do it yourself, you should just play it safe and do at at a salon!





My friend had black hair and tried to dye it blonde herself and she ended having orange hair and a bald spot!Is it bad to bleach black hair blondeby yourself? Everyones telling me to do it at a salon, but I want to do i?
It depends on what shade of black your hair is.





There's three ways you can do it:





One, Use a haircolor remover kit. It will strip most of the color from your hair, but additional dying will be needed, depending on how light you want it.





Two, dye it slowly. As in, dark-to-light shades of brown-to-blonde.





Three, the salon. Personally, I don't get my hair dyed at a salon, but the only backdraw is the price.
i have naturally very dark brown hair, and have gotten mine to a beautiful blonde.


try this ... bleach it with a stripper that has a TONER in it. you can get a bleach with a blue or violet toner it in already at Sally's Beauty Supply. it works wonderful.


then if it's still to orange, give it a rest for a couple of days before beaching it again with the toner.


once your happy with little or no orange in it, put on your color.


i only had to bleach it the one time with the toner for it to be basically perfect.


GOOD LUCK! =)
You should probably do it at a salon, or else your hair will turn out orange looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment