Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What should I do to my plain black hair?

Ok, I'm going to get a haircut soon and i'm like a prep. So i don't know what to do. I need suggestions. I want like layers and side bangs on my hair. %26amp;%26amp; I want some kind of streaks. But i don't know what color. My hair is dark black. So.. help! thanks.What should I do to my plain black hair?
I think it would be cute if you got a shoulder length haircut with layers, and side-swept bangs :)

Its hard to streak hair that is black without looking too streaky, so maybe you should dye your hair a dark chocolate brown to give it more definition, hope I helped!What should I do to my plain black hair?
side bangs are good but DO NOT GET HIGHLIGHT it damages ur hair

in fact once when i was getting my own hair cut, and another girl with beautiful hair was as well my stylist said how most girls have highlights which is horrible for ur hair

if u want streaks get hair mascara at a drugstore it washes right out if u want a change

but if u do get highlights don't get that ugly blonde color

its really annoying
i really think that one or

two streaks under your

hair in like purple would

look very cute. here is a

picture if you don't know

what im talking about:



http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1iKldjhWhO0/Rp/a>



or



http://a588.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima/a>







answer mine ?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
try some brown streaks. blonde streaks would make it look like a skunk. (no offense). maybe you could get some of those colored hair extensions. it looks like real hair. i have a pink one now. They also make blue ones with black horizontal stripes
I think black hair is beautiful - especially with a very - very light complexion
i think blue purple or sorta a deep red streak would look good in black hair and layers are good i have them i also have bangs side bangs or just bangs are really cute
dark purple or dark blue streaks would be good!
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment