Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How do I bleach my dyed black hair effectively?

I dyed my hair black about four months ago, and re-dyed it two months later. My hair is naturally blonde, and I'm ready to go back to that color. I know I'm not supposed to use hair dye packets, but I'm not sure how to bleach my hair. I don't want it to look sloppy, but I really want it blonde again. How do I go about it?How do I bleach my dyed black hair effectively?
That can be hard if your doing it yourself. I would go to a beauty shop and have them do it. I have naturaly dark red hair and I dyed my hair black, I got a color remover and that was a big mistake as my head looked like I had a tiger sitting on top of it when I was done. Black is the hardest color to remove and if your wanting to go back to blond then it might take several steps to reach the color you want.How do I bleach my dyed black hair effectively?
especially if it was home colour you used to dye your hair i would advise you to go to a salon and have your colour corrected.


you will need a colour bath/cleansing treatment to remove the cosmetic colour from your hair.


it may be more expensive but it will work and you will get a better result than you would from doing it yourself.


if you bleach it yourself it will more than likely turn patchy and /or orange as there will be more of a colour build up in different areas of the hair.


hope this helps
I'd go to a professional, if I were you. I know it costs more, but you could totally destroy your hair, if you do it yourself.
Hot topic has bleach that works good

No comments:

Post a Comment