Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do i lift my black hair to blonde?

I've had black hair now for about 3 years which i have always dyed with semis, i've tried to bleach the black off but after 2 hours with bleach on it jus wont lift??? its gone a darkish brown, my hairs still in good condition. I just dont know where to go from here?How do i lift my black hair to blonde?
Go to a reputable salon - this is not something you should attempt at home, you'll end up with straw for hair.How do i lift my black hair to blonde?
You should go to the salon and get it dyed professionally. They will probably strip the color from your hair, then try and dye it a lighter shade and you probably won't achieve the exact color you were looking for until a few more trips back to the salon. And you probably will be in the salon for a while getting it done, but it's well worth it. I used to dye my own hair too, sure it's cheap and convenient, but there's nothing better than getting it done professionally.
Black is the hardest color to lift...





The best thing to do, HONESTLY is to seek advice from a licensed cosmetologist...





They will provide you with options to lift the color and to keep your hair healthy...





If you continue to bleach it, you will damage it horribly...
Go to the hairdressers and get it done professionally.
It cant be done! Dying it with semis might seem like a good idea but the build up where u keep dying it over and over actually turns it perminant. I did exactly the same thing as you. I spent 拢100 and 5 hours in a salon getting the hairdye stripped but i left looking exactly the same as i went in, despite them telling me they could get it blonde. This was 7 months ago and ive got about 4/5inches of my natural hair colour coming through now as ive stopped dying it completely. Youre gunna have to wait and grow it out and or every couple months get some highlights put through it to lighten the black and even with your natural hair colour so youre not going to have a sold block of roots. BLEND! Its an annoying lengthy process but i look forward to having lovely blonde hair and getting rid of the state my hair is in atm! You say your hair is in good condition but the constant dying and styling will damage it so make sure u use a really deep condtioning conditioner! Good luck xx
Wait for it to grow out, what colour are you originally. I managed to burn my hair with hair dye, ruined my whole hair which went sticky and sap like and cost loads in hair products which in the end i had to use every wash. Maybe try lightening gradually. But over months and not weeks. Hope this helps. Just try not to burn your hair!!!
ooh... you HAVE to get it proff done... there is just no way around it. My friend has made the mistake many many times. And the more you try to fix it... the more messed up it will get.





Black dye will not come out right/ evenly... and if you keep bleaching you will eventually be able to grab a clump of hair and pull it out with ease. If you did it the same way I've seen it before its about a thousand diferent colors.





It's kind of between going back to black (which you shouldnt do yourself either..... there is something about black dye that makes it impossible to work with if you dont know what you are doing) going to a hairdresser (probably look at spending $35-60 depending on the salon....expect the higher just to make sure you have enough.)
don't do it dark hair is beautiful
You need to go to a hairdresser for such a dramatic change! Expensive but well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment