Sunday, February 12, 2012

After how many washes will black hair dye come out?

Hi, I've just dyed my hair with black henna (not natural one) and I was wondering after how many washes will it fade out??


Coz I really don't like it and I don't wanna use bleach or other chemicals to remove it?


I heard head and shoulders works but after how many washes exactly?


Will it stay there for a month or less?After how many washes will black hair dye come out?
Permanent black dye takes ages to fade out, I've dyed my hair black so many times and now I want it to go I have to just let it fade out then dye it another color.





Head and shoulders does help color fade quicker, but it still can take a considerably long time.





And tbh you'd be lucky for it to be 3 months to fade cause usually it takes far longer without bleaching it, and when I bleached mine out my hair went bright ginger lol.After how many washes will black hair dye come out?
well mine stayed for a couple of months, but i didn't buy the typical walmart brand, i bought it from a hair place( can't remeber the name)


it stayed for about 2-3 months, then it was just a really dark brown..


i only dyed the bottom half of my hair though.





It also depends on how your hair takes dye..


some people's hair takes dye very well, and others don't last..


but if you are going to dye your hair black i would really look at the colors because some black colors will end up having a blue tint in them..
nothing takes it out completely except having it stripped and that will make it orange, but that sets up your hair to be redyed


honey it isnt called dye for nothing.


never use black dye unless your hair is black. its awful to get out


sorry cut it out or let it grow out or have it stripped

No comments:

Post a Comment