Sunday, February 12, 2012

Would I need to bleach my black hair before putting navy blue in it?

I know that color shows up best on bleached hair, but I don't want it bright. Would my hair at least get a tint from navy dye if it's black?Would I need to bleach my black hair before putting navy blue in it?
If you try to bleach your hair and then dye it blue, it makes the blue turn dark almost to black because of a reaction. If you're trying to dye your hair navy, navy's pretty dark anyway so you might be okay without bleaching.Would I need to bleach my black hair before putting navy blue in it?
When your hair is black, you always always need to bleach it before dying.
find a schrink who also does hair on the side. you need help.
i think that you should dye your hair to a natural brown guys dont like girls who dye their hair dark colors
yeah you will have to if you want it really navy die you hair white!

No comments:

Post a Comment