Sunday, February 12, 2012

I relaxed my black hair yesterday, when my sister came to visit she yelped and labelled me a self hater?

I am not a self hater because I love the human race. So what do you think?I relaxed my black hair yesterday, when my sister came to visit she yelped and labelled me a self hater?
There is nothing wrong with thatI relaxed my black hair yesterday, when my sister came to visit she yelped and labelled me a self hater?
Well, I have been a cosmetologist for 10 years. I recently can no longer handle chemicals in any form. They make rashes all over and even my foods are chemical free-no hydrogenated oils,no sugar, organic coffee etc. I never thought anything of those services before. We had a bladder cancer risk up 49%( I guess because the body absorbs everything and it lastly ends there where a negative ion can steal a positive one and the chemical make up changes to linger.) Anyway have you ever wondered what exactly they put on ? Google sodium hydroxide(lye) and MSDS. An MSDS is a sheet that must be on file for just about every product in the salon. Read this and you will never want to do that to your body again. I made a life change because of everything and while I'm still licensed I no longer wish to work with chemicals because of it. Even a relaxer without lye is harmful. Honestly I don't even use shampoo and conditioners anymore because they too are toxic(and my hair is down to the bottom of my back).The brazilian straightener is made with formalahyde. Yeah, the stuff they embalm people with. They put it on dead people and realized that it would make all peoples' hair straight.The product is left on for 3 days and when the client goes to wash it off they sometimes die from asphixiation.I am so serious. I wouldn't label you a self hater because of your choices, but you could show yourself some self love. Be happy with who you are. I even gave up make-up. Everything. You can do it!
I think you have every right to do as you like with your hair. Your sister was rude to you and I'm sorry about that.





She would really get off on me. I've had my hair lightened since I was a teenager (quite a while back) and have had it straightened for a couple of years. (It's naturally curly) But a couple of my gay friends said it looks better straight, and say what you will, they know style. I've also had some cosmetic surgery and get a facial every month.





A self-hater? The opposite. I like what I see in the mirror in the morning and want to continue to do so. So, game on, my friend, it's your life.
Some people respond the same way to tattoos, piercings, hair dye and anything that alters your appearance from it's natural state.


I think what you chose to do with your body (or hair) is your choice and isn't harmful as long as you're not doing it because you think other people will like you more for it. If you prefer your hair relaxed then do it, it's no bigger a change than a perm or braiding.
yup you can do what you want, and pay no attention to what your sister says. did you know that girls are inferior to men. jk
you're not a self hater if all you


did was relax your hair unless


the reason why you did it was


because you are a wannabe


whitey
My hair is falling out (I'm going bald), so I suppose that your sister would say that I'm suicidal....





If you sister wears make-up, ask her why she changes her appearance....
Man or Woman There is absolutely nothing wrong with relaxing your hair, so I think you shouldn't let what your sister says get to you!
Ur sister lives in the wrong century
I think hair is just hair and you should do yours however it pleases you not your sis
most people relax their hair (or chemically process it in some way).. whats the big deal!
Tell her she's ugly
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment