Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can I get a couple bleach highlights in my black hair if I just dyed it?

I have an appt to get my haircut tomorrow and my hair dark brown but currently dyed black, but growing out. I want to color it black today and then have a couple bleached highlights added tomorrow, kind of like Rhianna's hair. Is it too soon since it's only one day or will it be okay since it's not all over, just a few strands? Thanks!Can I get a couple bleach highlights in my black hair if I just dyed it?
Yea you can do this. What your stylist will probably do is color your hair black but leave out the strands that you want to be colored blond and then just make those blond. That is what my stylist did and I got it done all in one day so I didn't have to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment