Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is it possible to be born with black hair?

Is it black hair or dark brown?Is it possible to be born with black hair?
It's entirely possible to be born with any (natural) color hair.Is it possible to be born with black hair?
yep, my oldest son was born with jet black hair. He later lost that black hair and what came in was actually dirty blonde. My daughter was also born with black hair, and now hers is medium brown.
Yes , you can be born with either .
well, it can be either
Of course it is!
Yes, most people in the world have black hair. I am asian, I have black hair and everyone I'm related to has black hair. Not dark brown but black.
Well, I personally do not think that there is no such thing as jet black hair - unless it has been artificially dyed. Black hair is extremely dark brown and this can be seen when the sunlight hits it.





However you may like to check out the source below which seems to suggest otherwise.





Hope this goes someway towards answering your question
Okay so I'm with the others here. Yes it is possible to born with black hair. My only son was born with a jet black mop, lost it, and grew it back blond (like my husband!)


Question is... what possibly deeper question prompted this one?
Yes absolutely it is possible to be born with black hair
I think so, My mom says I was born with black hair, I am half white, half mexican.
Yes, within human perception limits.





However, True Black is the complete Absence of Light.





So as long as the hair reflect some light, it is not absolutely Black. But on the human scale, who can tell the subtle differences?





So, we recognise Black as a range of colours from Black to some Darker shades.





Let's not Split Hair on this matter.
My daughter was born with black hair, not dark brown but jet black
yeah
Of course, hair color is determined by genetic makeup. What ever genes combine for hair color will be visibly demonstrated in the child.
It sure is. I used to work in a nursery and there were many babies born with a full head of black hair!
duh

No comments:

Post a Comment