Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do I dye my black hair so that it shines blue?

Not crazy electric blue, but just so that it shines blue in the sun. I want it to still be black, but shine blue (i've seen someone with hair like this, it was awesome!0How do I dye my black hair so that it shines blue?
gariner 100% color makes a shade of hair dye called blue black. it looks black in the shade or in shadows but looks dark blue in the sun. good luck!How do I dye my black hair so that it shines blue?
There are different shades of black like Jet Black which is an extremely dark black and then there's Blue-Black which is a blue-ish black.
theres this hair dye ... shwarzkopf..extreme colours


and they do indigo blue.. its looks black and shines blue in light


itss acee i've had it in my hair before
get a blue/black permanent hair dye. You should be able to get it easily.
get blue black hair dye

No comments:

Post a Comment